- Gwalior is located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This city is best known for its imposing hilltop fort. And famously described as ‘The pearl amongst fortresses in India‘. The historic city and its fortress have been ruled by several historic northern Indian kingdoms. It is very famous for its marvelous palaces, old temples, and medieval fort. The glorious architecture situated in Gwalior stands proof of the expertise of the land in war and arts. Furthermore, the great and famous Indian musician Tansen was born in Gwalior city. And the tomb of Tansen is also of the important places here. Every year, in the month of November or December, the Tansen Music festival is celebrated where various classical musicians from all over the country come here to perform on the stage near the tomb. Some of the top attractions to visit in Gwalior are Gwalior Fort, Jai Vilas Palace Museum, Tigra Dam, Sun Temple, Teli Ka Mandir, Gopachal Parvat, Gujari Mahal Archaeological Museum, Madhav National Park, and Jivaji Rao Scindia Museum. Therefore, the best time to visit Gwalior is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the most beautiful cities to visit in Madhya Pradesh.
- Khajuraho is a group of Hindu and Jain temples, located in Chhatarpur district in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The temples are famous for their nagara-style architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures. They strike a perfect balance between architecture and sculpture. Further, these temples represent various forms like meditation, spiritual teachings, relationships, through stimulating art. The carvings on the walls display passion in the most sensuous yet aesthetic ways. However, built between 950 to 1050 AD the sheer confrontational nature of these carvings shows a stark paradox with the conventional Indian ideals about eroticism. Hence, they are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Some of the top attractions to visit in Khajuraho are Ajaigarh Fort, Panna National Park, Beni Sagar Dam, Devi Jagadamba, Parsvanath, Visvanath, Vamana, Duladeo, Chitragupta, and Bijamandala. Therefore, the best time to visit Khajuraho is from October to February. Thus, it is one of the famous tourist places in Madhya Pradesh.
- Omkareshwar is located in Khandwa district in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. Bordered by mountains, making an enchanting view for travelers. The place got its name due to its topography that comprises two hillocks and a valley in between, resembling the Hindu symbol of OM. Further, home to the famous Jyotirlinga which is placed in the sacred temple of Shri Omkar Mandhata. Some of the top attractions in Omkareshwar are Omkareshwar Temple, Shri Omkareshwar Jyotiling, and Mamleshwar Temple. Therefore, the best time to visit Omkareshwar is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the most important places to visit in Madhya Pradesh.
- Pachmarhi is a hill station, located in the Hoshangabad district in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Also known as Satpura ki Rani or the Queen of the Satpura Range. Situated at a height of 1,067 meters above sea level. And also recognized as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The incredible surroundings of this hill destination look more beautiful during the monsoon. The mesmerizing lake, the alluring waterfalls, and the beautiful cave art are things that attract more than thousands of tourists to visit this place. Some of the top attractions in Pachmarhi are Sangam, Chauragarh, Dhupgarh, Panar pani, Jatashankar & Mahadeo Caves, and Apsara Vihar. Therefore, the best time to visit Pachmarhi is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the Best Places to visit in Madhya Pradesh.
- Orchha is a town, located in Niwari district in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The capital of Bundela Rajput kings, Orchha, has some magnificent constructions. Famous for its palaces and temples built in the 16th and 17th centuries. And the architectural splendor of the monuments in Orchha reflects the glory of its rulers. However, Orchha’s old-world charm casts a spell on tourists from all corners of the world. Some of the top attractions in Orchha are Orchha Fort, Chattris Cenotaphs, Jehangir Mahal, Raja Mahal, Chaturbhuj Temple, Dinman Hardaul’s Palace, and Orchha Wildlife Sanctuary. Further, the medieval architecture of Orchha’s palaces and temples is a visual delight for photographers. Therefore, the best time to visit Orchha is from July to March. Thus, it is one of the amazing places to visit in Madhya Pradesh.