1. Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Baloda Bazar Bhatapara district of the state, Chhattisgarh. It was established in the year 1976. Spreads over an area of about 245 square km. In Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary you can frequently see animals like the Indian bison Cheetal, Sambhar, Neelgai, and Wild boar. Further, it also gives shelter to a number of tigers, bison, leopards, pythons, antelopes, and other 150 species of birds. Thus, this wildlife sanctuary is one of the Best Tourist Places in Chhattisgarh
2. Chitrakote Waterfalls
- Chitrakote Waterfall is a natural waterfall on the Indravati River. Located in Bastar district in the state of Chhattisgarh. Often called “Niagara Falls of India”. It falls from the height of about 29 meters (95 feet). This horse shaped wonderful waterfall has beautiful surroundings which attract every nature lover. Further, you can also take a boat ride in the Chitrakote waterfalls. The best time to visit Chitrakoot Waterfall is from March to July. Thus, it is one of the popular places to visit in Chattisgarh.
3. Tirathgarh Falls
- The Tirathgarh Falls is located in the Bastar district in the state of Chhattisgarh. It’s all-season tourism’s site and also a good photography place. This is also an ecotourism spot as it enjoins the Kanger Valley national park. One of the unique features of this place is that it splits into multiple falls on its way down, thus offering a spectacular view to its tourists. The waterfall has dense trees surrounding it. Therefore, the best time to visit Tirathgarh Falls is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the most stunning waterfalls in the Chhattisgarh state.
4. Kanger Ghati National Park
- Kanger Ghati National Park is located in the state of Chhattisgarh. Also called Kanger Valley National Park. Established in the year 1982 and covers an area of 200 square km. Further, it is one of India’s densest national parks. This park consists mainly of aberrant terrain and is home to a sizeable tribal population. It is home to the state bird of Chhattisgarh, Hill Myna. The, Kanger Ghati National Park has breathtaking landscapes, rich biodiversity, natural waterfalls, beautiful limestone caves, and so on. Thus, it is one of the most famous places to visit in Chhattisgarh.
5. Bhoramdeo Temple
- Bhoramdeo Temple is a complex of Hindu temples in Bhoramdeo in the state of Chhattisgarh. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The main temple is the Bhoramdeo temple built in stone. It is popularly known as the Khajuraho of Chhattisgarh as it also resembles the Khajuraho Temple of Madhya Pradesh. It has many religious sculptures and erotic sculptures as well. More than hundreds of travelers come to this place every year. Therefore, it offers a spectacular view of the whole city. Thus, the Bhoramdeo Temple is one of the most beautiful temples to visit in Chhattisgarh.