1. Pashupatinath Temple
- Pashupatinath Temple is a Hindu temple, located in Kathmandu in Nepal. Built-in the 5th century and is dedicated to Pashupati. Today it is a UNESCO world heritage site and, also considered one of the oldest temples in Nepal. Constructed in the Nepalese pagoda style of architecture. This temple is basically a collection of ashrams, temples, and inscriptions which have been there for a long period of time. Moreover, at the Maha Shivaratri festival every year this temple is visited by more than 1 million devotees from all across the world. It offers an interesting mixture of spiritual, religious, and cultural experiences. The temple complex has several Shiva lingams, Nandi Statue and Buddhist deities. Further, the Pashupatinath Temple most famous religious site in Asia dedicated to Lord Shiva. With River Bagmati flowing on one side of the temple, this ardent Hindu temple offers a mesmerizing view to the tourists. Therefore, the best time to visit the Pashupatinath Temple is from September to November. Thus, it is one of the Best Tourist Places in Nepal.
- Pokhara is a city, located in central Nepal. Situated at an altitude of more than 900m above sea level. The city is really beautiful in contrast to the Lakeside Pokhara and Old Pokhara, which is home to many beautiful historical temples and also the city’s commercial hub. It is also famous for various adventure activities which include boating, trekking, rafting, canoeing and bungee jumping. Pokhara is a major tourist destination in Nepal because it offers more beautiful panoramic views. Some of the top attractions in Pokhara are Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake, Mahendra cave, Jangchub Choeling Gompa, Tal Barahi, Davis Fall, Old bazaar, Bindhyabasini Temple, and Rupa Taal. It also consists of a lot of lakes cradled amongst mountains and hills. Tourists from all over the world come here to enjoy the amazing beauty of this city. Therefore, the best time to visit Pokhara is from March to November. Thus, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal.
3. Chitwan National Park
- Chitwan National Park is located in the subtropical Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal. It is the first national park of Nepal and was established in 1973. However, this place was granted its status of UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 1984. Covers over an area of 952.63 square kilometres and, situated at an altitude of 100 m above the river valley. Previously this place was used for hunting purposes, later on, the government decided and converted it into a National Park. This park is home to more than 50 mammal species, 525 birds, 55 amphibians & reptiles and other flora. It also serves as the protection centre for One Horned Rhinoceros, Gharial Crocodiles, and Royal Bengal Tigers. Further, the Chitwan National Park is famous for Wildlife Safari, Bird Watching, and Tiger Tracking. Therefore, the best time to visit the Chitwan National Park is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the amazing places to visit in Nepal.
- Patan is a town, located just across the Bagmati river in Nepal. Also known as Lalitpur. However, Lalitpur is known for its craftsmen, metalworkers and wood carvers. And also the best place to purchase traditional jewellery and Buddhist statues. Patan has a Durbar Square, which is a UNESCO heritage site. It reflects the ancient architecture, heritage, and culture of the country through its temples, old palaces and houses. Patan Durbar square is the most famous visiting place here. Further, it is known for its scenic beauty and also a popular religious spot. Some of the top attractions in Patan are Durbar (Central) Square, Hiranya Varna Mahavihar, Krisnhna Mandir Temple, Patan Museum, Patan Durbar square, and Mahaboudha Temple. Therefore, the best time to visit the Patan is from October to December. Thus, it is one of the important places to see in Nepal.
- Nagarkot is located in the Kathmandu Valley in central Nepal. It is known for a sunrise and sunset views of the Himalayas including Mount Everest and other peaks of the Himalayan range. Nagarkot is a serene hill station, situated at an the height of 7000 ft above the sea level. This place is a paradise for adventure and nature lovers. Therefore, the best time to visit the Nagarkot is from March to June. Thus, it is one of the must-visit places in Nepal.