1. Sela Pass
- The Sela Pass is a high-altitude mountain pass located on the border between the Tawang and West Kameng districts in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Set at an elevation of 4170 m. The pass connects the town Tawang to Dirang and Guwahati. While Sela Pass does get heavy snowfall in winters, it is usually open throughout the year unless landslides or snow require the pass to be shut down temporarily. Sela Pass is a breathtaking place always covered in the snow and offers spectacular views of the Himalayas. Further, believed that the pass has 101 lakes around it, which hold religious significance to the Buddhist community. The beautiful Sela Lake is located very close to this pass.
- Tawang is a town, located in the Tawang district of the state, Arunachal Pradesh. Set at an altitude of 3,048 meters (10,000 ft). The town lies to the north of the Tawang Chu river valley. This place is known for its picturesque landscapes, waterfalls, and spiritual significance. Also famous for its several Buddhist monasteries which attract a lot of tourists throughout the year. Therefore, the best time to visit is from March to October. And it is home to many glacial lakes including Sangetser and Sela which boast of crystal blue waters. Thus, it is one of the Best Tourist Places to visit in Arunachal Pradesh.
3. Ziro Valley
- Ziro is located in the Lower Subansiri district in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Mainly, it is famous for paddy-cum-pisciculture cultivation. This charming little town makes it a soul seekers paradise, it’s a great place for nature lovers and photographers. Ziro Valley is a beautiful holiday destination as it is surrounded by sprawling rice fields, quaint villages, green paddy fields, and rolling green hills. Also, it is a good place for adventure seekers. Therefore, the best time to visit Ziro Valley is during September. The various places of attraction are Talley Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, Kile Pakho, Ziro Puto, Dolo Mando, and Meghna Cave Temple. Thus, it is one of the beautiful places to visit in Arunachal Pradesh.
4. Lohit River
- Lohit River is a river located in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. It is a tributary to the Brahmaputra River. The river flows for about 200 kilometers from Tibet to Arunachal Pradesh before merging with the Brahmaputra River in Assam. The Lohit Valley is a beautiful place and is surrounded by a dense forest area. Therefore, the best time to visit is from October to April. More than hundreds of travelers come to this place every year. Thus, it is one of the amazing places to visit in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Bomdila is located in the northwestern part of Arunachal Pradesh. Set at a height of 2,530 m of height above sea level between the great Himalayas. The magnificent town remains untouched and a hidden treasure as the town sits on top of a hill because the town doesn’t attract regular crowds. This place, known to be a photographer’s delight. So, it is an amazing destination for anyone who loves to go to heights with lots of amazing scenic spots. Therefore, the best time to visit Bomdila is from August to February. The various places of attraction are Bomdila Monastery, Eaglenest Wildlife Sanctuary, Apple Orchards, Bomdila View Point, Tipi Orchid Reserve. Thus, it is one of the popular places to visit in Arunachal Pradesh.