Tourist Places in Unexplored City of India (Noida)
1. Worlds of Wonder (WOW)
- Worlds of Wonder is a popular amusement and water park located in Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Established in the year 2007 and spreads over an enormous area of 10 acres. Some of the key attractions at the park include Rockin Roller, Fast Forward, Chart Smashers, Big Beat, Download, and Hippti Hop. The place is abuzz with youngsters who come from Delhi and Noida to enjoy a day with fun rides and food. The park also has arrangements for other interesting activities like Paintball, Go Karting, Air Hockey, Car Racing VR games, and lifestyle puzzles. Further, it also consists of a special zone called the ‘La Fiesta’ where the kids, and senior citizens can enjoy the rides and activities fully. Therefore, the best time to visit Worlds of Wonder Park is during weekends. Thus, it is one of the Tourist Places in Unexplored City of India (Noida).
2. Okhla Bird Sanctuary
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary is located in the Noida in Gautam Buddh Nagar district, on the Delhi-Uttar Pradesh state border. Also known as the Shahid Chandra Shekhar Azad Bird Sanctuary. It is one among fifteen bird sanctuaries in the state. The sanctuary was established in 1990 and spreads over an area of 3.5 square kilometers. Home to over 400 species of native birds and about 1,00,000 migratory birds, and hence making it is a famous place for bird watching. The most prominent feature of the sanctuary is the large lake created by damming the river, which lies between Okhla village to the west and Gautam Buddh Nagar to the east. Further, Okhla Bird Sanctuary is a paradise for birdwatchers and nature lovers. Therefore, the best time to visit Okhla Bird Sanctuary is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the most important places to visit in Noida.
3. Botanic Garden of Indian Republic
- The Botanic Garden of Indian Republic is located in Gautam Buddha Nagar of Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh. And also known as Botanical Garden. Established by the Government of India, the garden is home to many endangered and rare plant species. Further, it spreads over an area of 163 acres. The vast expanse of the garden houses a wide variety of plants, flowers, and vegetation which are a sight to sore eyes. Moreover, this place is a paradise for nature lovers and photographers. Therefore, the best time to visit the Botanic Garden of Indian Republic is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the must-visit places in Noida.
4. Buddh International Circuit
- The Buddh International Circuit is an Indian motor racing circuit, located in Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a clockwise track having a length of 5.14 kilometers, spreads over an area of 874 acres. However, the track shares its name with Gautama Buddha, as does the district the track is situated in. Undoubtedly, it is one of the most magnificent attractions of not just Noida but the whole country. Further, it is very famous for being the host of several Auto Expos and music festivals. The circuit is located on Yamuna Expressway and is easily accessible from the city. Therefore, the best time to visit Buddh International Circuit is during Mornings. Thus, it is one of the good places to visit in Noida.
5. Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal & Green Garden
- The Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal and Green Garden is a memorial, located in Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It was commissioned by former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati. The garden covers a sprawling area of over 82 acres on the banks of River Yamuna. Dedicated to the class of ‘Dalits’ of the country. Here, you can find statutes of many prominent Dalit figures including Dr. B.R Ambedkar, Kanshi Ram, and so on. It is a perfect attraction for those interested in anthropology and history. Therefore, the best time to visit Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal & Green Garden is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the amazing places to visit in Noida.