- Majuli is a river island in the Brahmaputra River, Assam. And also a strong contender for a place in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites. The island is about 300–400 kilometers east from the city of Guwahati. And it is the house of the Assamese neo-Vaishnavite culture. Further, Majuli is the world’s largest river island. Moreover, Majuli is also a birdwatcher’s paradise. This island attracts tourists from all over the world. Therefore, the best time to visit Majuli is from October to February. Thus, it is one of the Best Tourist Places in Assam.
- Dibrugarh is a city in the state of Assam. This city is loaded with flora, fauna, and culture. Further, A lot of migratory birds take shelter in Dibrugarh when it is the season. And also known as the Tea City of India. Moreover, it is the emerging communication and industrial hub of North East India. The various places of attractions in Dibrugarh are Joypur Rainforest, Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary, Naharkatia and so on. Therefore, the best time to visit Dibrugarh is from October to March. Thus, it is one of the popular tourist destinations in India.
3. Kaziranga National Park
- Kaziranga National Park is located in the state of Assam. This sanctuary is home to two-thirds of the world’s great one-horned rhinoceroses and also a World Heritage Site. Further, Kaziranga is a vast expanse of tall elephant grass, marshland, and dense tropical forests, crisscrossed by four major rivers and the park includes many small bodies of water. However, it is a wide variety of fauna including the one-horned rhino, Asiatic elephants, wild water buffalo, leopards, and Royal Bengal Tigers. Therefore, the best time to visit Kaziranga National Park is from November to June. Thus, it is one of the Most Popular Places to visit in Assam.
- Silchar is located in the state of Assam. And it is located 343 kilometers from the southeast of Guwahati. Silchar is considered the most important center and gateway to Barak Valley in Assam. This valley town is extremely rich in terms of natural beauty, rich and diversified culture. Further, it is also referred to as the Island of Peace. The various places of attraction are Maibong, Badarpur fort, Bhubaneshwar temple, Hajo, Khaspur, Jatinga, Maniharan Tunnel, Gandhibagh Park and so. Therefore, the best time to visit Silchar is from October to May. Thus, it is one of the Beautiful Places to visit in Assam.
5. Manas National Park
- Manas National Park is located in the Himalayan foothills in the state of Assam. And also it is a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site, a Tiger reserve, an elephant reserve, and a biosphere reserve in Assam. Further, the park is known for its rare and endangered endemic wildlife such as the Assam roofed turtle, hispid hare, rare golden langur, and the red panda. It is also famous for its population of wild water buffalo. Therefore, the best time to visit Manas National Park is from October to December. Thus, its stunning scenery, natural landscape, and tropical evergreen forests attract tourists from all corners of the world.