1. Kempty Falls
- Kempty Falls is located in the Tehri Garhwal District in the state of Uttarakhand. The Kempty Falls and the area around them are surrounded by high mountain ranges at an altitude of 4500 feet. Since the waterfalls from a great height, it is believed that this water further divides into 5 different streams. The pond formed at the bottom of the falls makes an excellent spot for swimming and bathing. Therefore the best time to visit Kempty Falls is from March to June. This place was developed by a British officer in the 1830s for hosting tea parties. And thus it has become one of the most popular attractions in Mussoorie. Thus, it is one of the Best Tourist Places to visit in Mussoorie.
2. Gun Hill
- Gun hill is located at Mussoorie in the state of Uttarakhand. Situated at a height of over 2,024 meters above sea level. It is one of the highest peaks of Mussoorie that gives a picturesque view of the Doon Valley and the mesmerizing snow-covered peaks of the Himalayas. Apart from a 360-degree view of the Doon Valley and Mussoorie town, you will also be able to take in the views of Srikantha, Gangotri, Bunderpunch, and Pithwara Himalayan range from here. The highlight of Gun Hill is the ropeway which provides a scenic view of the surroundings. Thus, it is one of the most prominent tourist attractions in Mussoorie
3. Lal Tibba
- Lal Tibba is located at Mussoorie in the state of Uttarakhand. Set at an altitude of 2,275 metres above sea level. It is a popular viewpoint, located on the top of Depot Hill in Landour. Further, the telescopes installed here let you soak in the beauty of it all from up close. It is also a popular sunrise and sunset point. Therefore, it is the highest peak’s topmost point and most famous place in Mussoorie. More than hundreds of tourists come to this place every year. Therefore, the best time to visit this place is from March to July.
4. Mussoorie Lake
- Mussoorie Lake is located in the city of Mussoorie in the state of Uttarakhand. This lake adds more truth to the serenity and calmness. This beautiful lake is known for its boating and you can paddle your way through the lake and enjoy the serene surroundings. Further, the various places of attraction are Jharipanni Falls, Bhata falls, Clouds end, Gun Hill, Lal tibba, Kempty falls, The Mall, and Camel Back Road. Therefore, the best time to visit Mussoorie Lake is from April to June. Thus, it is one of the Beautiful Places to visit in Mussoorie.
5. Nag Tibba Trek
- Nag Tibba is the highest peak in the lesser Himalayan region of Uttarakhand state. Set at an altitude of 9,914 ft. It lends its name to the ‘Nag Tibba Range’, itself the next-northerly of the five folds of the Himalaya. It offers a majestic view of stunning Bandarpoonch Peak, Gangotri Peaks, and Kedarnath Peak to arrest the attention of the visitors. Therefore, the best time to visit is from April to June, October to December. Further, the various places of attraction are Kempty Falls, Nainbagh, Pantwari Village, Kanatal, Lal Tibba, Mussoorie, and Dhanaulti. Thus, it is one of the famous place to visit in Mussoorie.