Places to Visit in Bangalore
1. Nandi Hills
- Nandi Hills is a hill fortress in the state of Karnataka. And it is located around 60 kilometers away from Bengaluru. However, along with the local tourists, people from all over the country visit this beautiful town to witness the pristine sunrise. The various places of attractions are Bhoga Nandeeswara Temple, Tipu Sultan’s Fort, Yoga Nandeeshwara Temple, Brahmashram, Paragliding, and Muddenahalli. Thus, it is one of the Best Places to Visit in Bangalore.
- The Best time to visit Nandi hills is from October to February.
2. Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden is an old botanical garden, located in Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka. This garden is home to a variety of flora and fauna. However, the Glass House in the gardens was inspired by the London Crystal Palace. Further, it holds two flower shows and has over 1,000 species of plants with many trees that are more than a hundred years old. Therefore, Lalbagh Botanical Garden has one of the world’s largest collections of rare plants. Thus, it is one of the beautiful places to visit in Bengaluru.
- The Best time to visit Lalbagh Botanical Garden is from November to March.
3. Bannerghatta National Park
- Bannerghatta National Park is a national park located near Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. In 1974 it was declared as a national park. And also, the park has been famously hailed for housing a wide variety of birds and animals. However, the main attractions of this park are an aquarium, a zoo, a Children’s park, Crocodile Farm and Snake Park. It is mainly famous for tiger and lion safari. Thus, Bannerghatta National Park is one of the most popular places to visit in Karnataka.
- The Best time to visit Bannerghatta National Park is from October to June.
4. Cubbon Park
- Cubbon Park is located in the Bangalore city in the state of Karnataka. And also, officially called as Sri Chamarajendra Park. Further, Cubbon park is home to more than 6,000 trees that support a vibrant ecosystem. It stands adorned with trees, flowerbeds, and rolling lawns. Hence, the tourists visiting this park in the city of Bengaluru have nicknamed the city itself as Garden City. Many people come here for walking at morning and evening. Thus, it is one of the must visit places in Bengaluru.
- The best time to visit the Cubbon Park is from the month of September to February.
5. Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace is located in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. And also referred to as Dariya Daulat Bagh. Moreover, it is a great example of Indo-Islamic architecture. Originally constructed by Kempegowda in the year 1537 and then, in 1791 Tipu Sultan was the one who completed it and it served as his summer retreat. However, the temples in the complex were left untouched. Thus, it is one the interesting places to visit in Bengaluru.
- The best time to visit Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace is from November to February.