- Ranchi is the capital of the state of Jharkhand. It lies along the Subarnarekha River. Also known as ‘the City of Waterfalls.’ Ranchi is a beautiful destination full of natural and cultural wonders. This place is famous for trekking. The top attractions of Ranchi are Hundru Falls are Dassam Falls, Jonha Falls, Jagannath Temple, Ranchi Lake, Kanke Dam, Nakshatra Van, Sun Temple, Pahari Mandir, Rock Garden, Panch Gagh Falls, Birsa Zoological Park, and Deer Park. Therefore, the best time to visit Ranchi is from March to July. Thus, it is one of the Best Tourist Places in Jharkhand.
- Jamshedpur is located in the State of Jharkhand. Also known as “The Steel City of India“.The Jamshedpur town was named after Jamshetiji Tata in the year 1919. And home to India’s first private iron and steel company ‘Tata Steel.’ The city is filled with rich greenery, trees and offers plenty of attractions for tourists to have a delightful experience. The top attractions of Jharkhand are Dalma Hills, Hudco Lake, Jubilee Park and Lake, Jayanti Sarovar, Dimna Lake, Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary, Bhatia Park, Sir Dorabji Tata Park, Tata Steel Zoological Park, Bhuvaneswari Temple, and St. Mary’s Church. Therefore, the best time to visit Jamshedpur is from October to February.
- Deoghar is located in the State of Jharkhand. Situated on the Ajay River in the Rajmahal Hills. It is a famous pilgrim spot for Hinduism. Also known as Baidyanath Dham. This ancient town has many temples and some are located in a scenic environment. The various places of attraction are Baba Baidyanath Temple, Jaisar Children’s Park, Basukinath, Mayurakshi River, Harila Jori, Trikuta Hills, Satsanga Ashram, Shivganga, Rikhia Yogashram, Nandan Pahar, Kathikund, and Kundeshwari. Therefore, the best time to visit the Deoghar is from October to March.
- Ghatshila is located in the state of Jharkhand. It is also known as the town of festivals where locals come together and celebrate it. Further, Ghatshila is famous for its copper industry. Surrounded by lush greenery, this beautiful place attracts more than hundreds of tourists every year. Further, the places of attraction are Phuldungri Hills, Burudih Lake, Dharagiri Falls, Narwa Forest, and Galudih Dam. Therefore, the best time to visit Ghatshila is from October to April. Thus, it is one of the best places to visit in Jharkhand.
- Netarhat is a hill station in the Latehar district in the state of Jharkhand. Also called the “Queen of Chotanagpur”. Situated at a height of 1,128 meters above sea level. The beautiful surroundings, dense trees, and pleasant weather attract tourists from all over the world. This place is best known for its sunrise and sunset views. Further, the places of attraction are Netarhat is Netarhat Hills, Sadni Falls, Koel View Point, Magnolia Sunset Point, Upper Ghaghri Falls, and Lower Ghaghri Falls. Thus, it is a beautiful place to visit in the state of Jharkhand.