1. Baga Beach
- Baga is a seaside town in Bardez in the state of Goa. And known for its popular beach and Baga Creek. This bubbly beach is one of the best in Goa that stays awake the whole night. Moreover, it is visited by more than thousands of tourists every year. Further, Baga Beach is also famous for its designer stores as well as its street-side markets. And sometimes we can also spot Dolphins deeper in the blue ocean. Therefore, the best time to visit Baga Beach is from May to June. Thus, it is one of the Best Places to visit in Goa.
2. Calangute Beach
- Calangute Beach is located in the North Goa district in the state of Goa. And also popular known as the “Queen of Beaches“. It is home to one of the largest and commercialized beaches in Goa. This beach offers various water sport activities like parasailing, water skiing and so on. Further, Calangute Beach is the largest beach in North Goa and also a popular tourist destination. Therefore, the best time to visit Calangute Beach is from November to February. Thus, it is one of the amazing places to visit in Goa.
3. Fort Aguada
- Fort Aguada is located in the state of Goa. It is an ASI-protected Monument of National Importance in Goa. This fort is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort, along with a lighthouse. Further, this lighthouse was home to a gigantic bell that was retrieved from amongst the ruins of the St. Augustine Tower at Old Goa. Here we can also experience the stunning view of the sunrise and sunset. More than hundreds of people visit this place every year. Thus, Fort Aguada is one of the most visited spots by tourists in Goa.
4. Dudhsagar Falls
- Dudhsagar Falls is located on the Mandovi River in the state of Goa. It is a four-tiered waterfall. Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India’s tallest waterfalls. And falls from the height of 310 m (1017 feet). The cascading effect of this waterfall gives rise to the illusion of a milky white sea falling from such a great height. Moreover, the famous Dudhsagar Railway trek is closed to the public but the trek to the lower falls is still open. Therefore the best time to visit Dudhsagar Falls is from November to December. Thus, it is one of the beautiful places to visit in Goa.
5. Anjuna Beach
- Anjuna Beach is located in the state of Goa. This Beach has a rich past of hippie culture. The combination of the white sand and the scintillating blue sea create an unbeatable view. Apart from its scenic view, it is also known for its famous Wednesday Flea Market. Further, the major key attractions of Anjuna Beach are the magnificent Albuquerque Mansion, the Mascarenhas Mansion, and the Chapora Fort. Therefore, the best time to visit Anjuna is from November to February. Thus, it is one of the popular beaches to visit in Goa.