Places to visit in Manali
1. Solang Valley
- Solang Valley is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India. And it derives its name from the combination of words Solang and Nallah. The valley is famous among tourists for its stunning views of snow-capped mountains and magnificent glaciers because it attracts ski fanatics from all over the world. Hence, it is famous for hosting various winters adventure sports like skiing, parachuting, paragliding, trekking, and mountaineering. And also, this is one of the most enjoyable places in Manali, there is no way one can possibly miss this amazing valley while here. Further, the various places of attraction in Manali are Great Himalayan National Park, Rohtang Pass, and Kothi. Thus, it is one of the Best Places to visit in Manali.
- Best time to visit: October to March.
2. Jogini Waterfall
- Jogini Waterfall is located in the beautiful Valley of Manali in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is just 3 kilometers away from the town. And also famous for adventure and recreational activities. The water flows down from a height of 150 ft. The beauty of the Jogini Waterfall accentuates the surrounding lush greenery and the tranquillity of nature. However, it takes about 6 hours to trek to Jogini Waterfall which is at a distance of 7 kilometers. Thus, it is one of the Most Beautiful Places to visit in Manali.
- Best time to visit: March to May.
3. Rohtang Pass
- Rohtang Pass, a high mountain pass on the eastern end of the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It is one of the highest passes in the Himalayas. Moreover, Rohtang pass is located at a massive height of 3978 meters. This popular point is well known for its unparalleled natural beauty and is one of the most essential attraction points in the region. Tourists can enjoy various kinds of adventure activities at Snow Point such as sledding, mountain biking, snow scooter, tyre drop and skiing. Hence, the pass remains closed during winters (from October) and generally opens again in May. Thus, it is one of the famous places to visit in Manali.
- Best time to visit : May , June or September.
4. Hidimba Devi Temple
- Hidimba Devi Temple is located in Manali in the State of Himachal Pradesh. And known as Dhungari Temple or Hadimba Temple. This temple was constructed by Raja Bahadur Singh in a distinctive architectural style.sFurther, surrounded by beautiful hills, gorgeous cedar forests, and waterfalls. This beautiful shrine is built on a rock that is believed to be in the image of goddess Hidimba herself. Thus, this temple is one of the most popular places to visit in Manali.
- Best time to visit: August and early July.
5. Old Manali
- Manali is divide into Old Manali and New Manali by the Manalsu River. The serenity of Old Manali is perhaps unique. Further, old Manali offers some of the best views in the region because of the forests and apple orchards around the settlement. The Mall Road, stretching through the town, is the pulsating heart of the town, riddled with various small stores selling handmade items and quaint little cafes. Therefore, the sunrise and sunsets here are intoxicating, and you will surely love this place. Thus, it is a must visit place in Manali.
- Best time to visit: October to June.